Feel Like the Top of the World
VIP Sky High
Take in the view of the beautiful Macau city 223 meters above ground at the 180° Observation Lounge
Standing at 223 meters, the observation deck of Macau Tower is indisputably the highest vantage point in to experience the breathtaking skyline of the city. From up here you will get the 360-degree views of the entire Macau Peninsula, Taipa, Coloane, and the beautiful Pearl River Delta and beyond.
Do not forget to use your Gold Card from your package to get a closer look of your favourite view with the digital telescope.
The journey begins with an exhilarating express lift ride to the mezzanine of the 180° Observation Lounge.
Our VIP Sky High Pass includes:
• Admission ticket with fast-track lift access
• Telescope Gold Card
• Access to the main Observation Lounge and Adventure Deck
• Complimentary snack delights and drinks at the 180° Lounge
Monday – Sunday
|10 am – 7 pm
|(last admission at 6pm)
VIP SKY HIGH TICKET
|Weekdays – MOP 245
Weekends – MOP 255
|Children (age 3-11)
|Weekdays – MOP 145
Weekends – MOP 155
Tickets are non transferable, and must be used on selected date.
Terms of Purchase
Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or returned for cash or any other products or services.
Any child aged under 11 must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 or above) with a valid ticket upon admission.
Refusal of Admission
Macau Tower reserves the right at any time to refuse and/or terminate any visits to Macau Tower without refund or compensation
– if the visitor violates or fails to comply with the Macau Tower Rules and Regulations; or
– if the visitor performs unsafe, illegal or offensive behaviour that affects other guests or his/her own; or
to ensure safety, security or order; or
– if Macau Tower considers that the circumstances so require.