The Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre is a wholly-owned property of Sociedade de Turismo e Diversoes de Macau,S.A.R.L. (STDM) managed and operated by Shun Tak Holdings Limited.
Our success relies on the dedication, effort and team-spirit of our staff. We therefore strive to create a harmonious, safe and suitable working environment and positions to our staff for the development of their skills and capabilities.
• To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks to the standard set.
• To ensure that the assigned steward areas are managed efficiently according to the established concept statement, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service.
• To develop standard operation procedures which allows the stewarding department to operate at an acceptable cost and ensures that the monthly forecasted cost are achieved.
• To be demanding and critical when it comes to operation standards.
• To implement a flexible scheduling based on business patterns.
• To ensure an effective payroll control through a flexible work force, maximize utilization of part time employees and close cooperation with other stewarding areas.
• To identify training needs and plan training programs for the employees.
• Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in stewarding with 2 years at the managerial level, preferable in hospitality.
• Good in management, leadership and inter personnel skills.
• Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and able to work independently under pressure.
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Please apply in confidence with your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to:
HUMAM RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
- Please quote Reference Number
- All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only.